Room categories and suites
in the Hotel Fischerwirt
20.5.2022 - 9.10.2022
28.1.2023 - 11.3.2023
27.05.2023 - 7.10.2023
9.10.2022 - 27.10.2022
24.11.2022 - 20.12.2022
8.1.2023 - 28.1.2023
12.3.2023 - 27.5.2023
Christmas, New Year, Epiphany
20.12.2022 - 8.1.2023
keyboard_arrow_rightRoom price includes:
Overnight stay in your chosen category
- Generous breakfast buffet
- Parking space by the hotel depending on availability
- Use of Finnish sauna, bio Swiss pine sauna, infrared heat cabin, ice fountain, infrared heat seats (please note opening times)
- Available without surcharge for our guests for the duration of their stay: hiking sticks, rucksack hire, umbrellas, kids’ buggy, kettle upon request, guest iron upon request, hair and body soap in the bathrooms, dryer for wet laundry, a selection of books in rooms.
If booking half board: 3-course evening menu with choice of main courses from our à la carte menu and fresh salads from the buffet (all dishes up to €18.00 included/extra charge if above this). Half board can be booked for stays of 5 nights or more. The room price does not include the local tax of €3.00 per adult per night (does not apply to children up to 14 years-old).
keyboard_arrow_rightChild discounts at the Fischerwirt
Children staying with minimum 2 full-paying adults receive the following discounts:
- Up to 5 years old: 80% off the normal price
- 5 to 9 years old: 50% off the normal price
- 10 to 17 years old: 30% off the normal price
Depending on hotel occupancy, families with one, two or three children will be given our family rooms which offer plenty of space and a bunk bed.
Supplement for additional cot: €10 per night
Single occupancy of a Karwendel, Achensee or Adlerhorst Double Room without balcony is subject to a supplement of €25 per night.
Single occupancy of a suite is subject to a supplement of €40 per night.
For stays of 1 - 3 nights, there is a supplement of €15 per person / night.