Welcome to the water – welcome to the snow!
Are you a travel agent or coach travel company and would like to include Tyrol’s biggest mountain lake in your catalogue? There are plenty of good reasons for introducing the "Fischerwirt am Achensee" to your customers! Would you like to go on an excursion to Lake Achen with your colleagues, an association, a club, a group or friends? We can put together a customised offer to suit your exact requirements.
In a group you don’t have to travel alone.
Visit us today and again tomorrow, if you like!
Take a deep breath and enjoy and take in all that is on offer.
Our Fischerwirt coach travel extras for summer as well as winter
- Generous breakfast buffet
- 3-course evening menu of choice (choice of various main dishes)
- Fresh salads and soup from the buffet
- Welcome schnapps upon arrival in the evening
- Guest card for many discounts in the local region
- Free use of local public buses with the guest card
- Local walks followed by a stop-off in the hotel with Kaiserschmarren, a local traditional sweet dish
- Free use of hiking sticks
- Lift to all floors
- Use of our sauna (note opening times)
- Visit to and guided tour of the Heimatmuseum "Sixenhof" (local history museum) opposite the hotel (subject to additional charge and upon request)
- Hike to the Köglalm mountain lodge with snack (subject to additional charge and upon request)
- Buffet evening with music
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride in the Karwendel valleys with stop-off at a local lodge (subject to additional charge and upon request)
- Flame torch-lit night-time walk with mulled wine
- Visit to the Tiroler Bergweihnacht Christmas exhibition (subject to additional charge and upon request)
- 1x afternoon coffee and cake
- We can also provide a professional tour guide for half or full day trips (price from €140.00) who will accompany the group from the hotel.
You don’t have to care about a thing,
just enjoy Lake Achen, autumn, winter, summer or spring!
Take all your friends along with you,
to the Fischerwirt, they will always love to come back with you!
We can help you arrange excursions in the local region. Thanks to its central location, Lake Achen is ideal for numerous day and half day trips to many of Tyrol’s finest attractions.
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- Excursion to Rattenberg, the smallest town in Tyrol
- "Lustiger Friedhof" (“graveyard” museum with a fun twist) in Kramsach
- Tiroler Bauernhöfemuseum (farming museum)
- Visit to the cheese dairies in Fügen or Mayrhofen
- Memorable afternoon in the Ahornboden/Eng area surrounded by impressive mountain peaks, which is particularly spectacular in the autumn when the leaves of the ancient acorn trees here change colour!
- Visit to the state capital of Innsbruck with its attractions such as the Gold Roof, Alpenzoo, “Schwarzmanderkirche” Court Church, Bergisel ski jump and many more
- Silver mine in Schwaz
- Day trip to the stunning Dolomite mountains
- around the Rosengarten massif
- "Four lakes trip" incorporating Lake Achen, Tegernsee, Schliersee and Thiersee
- Excursion to Lake Tegernsee and the famous
- Bräustüberl brewery housed in a former abbey
- Excursion to Bad Tölz in Bavaria and the “Bullen von Tölz” Museum (about a famous German TV series)
- Excursion to the Hintertux Glacier
- Excursion to Kufstein with the Kufstein Fortress
- Day trip to Meran, Munich, Salzburg (2-hour journey time)
- Trip to Kitzbühel
- Trip to the Krimml Waterfalls or the
- Zillertaler Hochalpenstraße (scenic high altitude Alpine road)
- Day trip to Füssen and the famous Neuschwanstein castle